What is GIS:
GIS is a Geographic Information System (GIS) that integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically referenced information. By using GIS, we are provided with the ability to visualize and better understand data in the form of mapping from multiple entities throughout the county.
Our GIS data includes, but is not limited, to the following:
- Land/Parcel Ownership for Wheatland, Glendo, Guernsey, Chugwater and County
- Aerial Photography
- Road Names
We try to keep our GIS data as accurate as possible, however, mistakes do occur and changes are made on a regular basis. Our maps are intended for general information and are not intended to be used in place of an actual survey. Our office assumes no liability for the data contained in GIS maps.
- Entire County Dataset: $550.00
- 8 ½ x 11 Ownership Map (no aerials): $3.00
- 8 ½ x 11 Ownership Map (with aerials): $5.00
- 11 x 17 Ownership Map (no aerials): $4.00
- 11 x 17 Ownership Map (with aerials): $6.00
- Special Request or Priority Charge: $25.00/hour extra
For other data pricing requests please call 307-322-1339 or email