- Examples of MPV's are: 4-wheelers, Mules, Rangers, golf carts, etc.
- Every MPV title MUST be accompanied with a completed MPV Checklist Form before an MPV title can be issued
- Beginning January 1, 2008, all MPV owners are now required to have those vehicles titled
- Registration will not be required unless the vehicle will be is operated on the streets or highways
- Customers can obtain the information sheet and checklist to determine if their vehicle is a MPV and if their MPV meets the requirements to operate on public roads by visiting the WYDOT website
- If customers have any questions about documentation required to obtain a MPV title, please call the Clerk's office at 307-322-2315