Platte County Detention Center
Sending Money to an Inmate
- The Detention Center will only accept Cashier's Checks or Money Orders, absolutely no cash. Inmate-to-inmate money will not be accepted.
- Western Union and Government Pay Services are great ways to send money directly to the inmate's account.
Money can be sent from anywhere in the country to our facility, using Western Union. You can send money three ways with Western Union:
- 1. At an Agent location with CASH: Complete a BLUE Quick Collect Send Form to send money. Please note that all below information must be included, to ensure that money is properly applied to an inmate's account. To find the nearest Western Union Agent location, call 1-800-325-6000 or visit www.westernunion.com.
- 2. By Phone using a credit/debit card: Call Western Union at 1-800-634-3422 (press Option 2).
- 3. Online using a credit/debit card: Visit Western Union Quick Pay
For each Western Union transaction, the following information must be provided:
- Pay to: S S C
- Code City and State: COBRACASH/FL
- Account Number: EAN, Booking number, and last name
- Transaction Fee and Deposit Amount
Government Pay Services
Government Pay Services - To make Commissary Deposits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Go to GovPayNOW.com or call 888-277-2535. You will need:
- 1. Your credit card or debit card
- 2. Inmate's name, booking number, and location code (EAN)
- 3. Pay location Code - 5500
Simple and convenient. There is a fee for each transaction.